Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas (mainly methane – CH4) that has been chilled to -162°C (-260°F) to convert to liquid form at near atmospheric pressure for ease of storage or transport.
It takes up about 1/600th the volume of natural gas in the gaseous state, and is odorless, colourless, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
LNG is today’s fastest growing clean fuel of choice, saving you 30-40% total fuel cost while delivering up to 100% lower SOx, 80% lower NOx and 25% lower CO2 compared to an equivalent petroleum-based fuel.
Liquid Cold offers its local and international clients the following proven benefits:
- We offer a total turn-key LNG solution, covering equipment and complementary services including project life-cycle design
- Our products are designed to be compliant with all local and international codes and standards such as: NFPA, EN/ISO, CAN, Australian Standards, API
- We have a proven track record for 10,000 – 150,000 GPD (15 – 240 TPD) systems
- We utilize international standard materials, equipment, components and international OEMs
- We specialize in Tailored Operator Training & After Sales Support
- We specialize in Project Financing